This notice provides GAR Lightglass Sdn Bhd (“GAR”) policy regarding the nature, purpose, use and sharing of any information collected via this Web site. The information you provide on this GAR website will be used only for its intended purpose. Submitting information is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving GAR your permission to use the information for the intended purpose.
GAR collects information solely for the purposes of serving its clients and prospective clients. We will only share your information as required by law. GAR does not sell or give your information to any third parties.
Automatically Collected Information
We collect and temporarily store certain technical information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes. This information includes:
- The Internet domain from which you access our website (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from an educational domain)
- The IP address (a unique number for each computer connected to the Internet) from which you access our website
- The type of browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, FireFox) used to access our site
- The operating system (Windows, Mac, Unix) used to access our site
- The date and time you access our site
- The URLs of the pages you visit
- Your username, if it was used to log in to the website
- If you visited this GAR website from another site, the URL of the forwarding site.
This information is only used to help us make our site more useful for you. With this data we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use so we can make improvements to our site.
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are retained temporarily as required for security and site management purposes only.